7/22/2010

At The Beach

I wanted to make this card for sometime now. I seem to use "A Child's Year "allot. It is such a great cartridge. Thanks again Mary for talking me into purchasing this cartridge. I layered the umbrella and used another cartridge for the sun "Cricut Lite Celebrate With Flourish". I used embellishment from Kay & Co for the fish and crab. I purchased the edging for the water and used a stamp for the saying. I have not been able to take a trip to the beach but looking at this card makes me feel like I am there. Enjoy and please leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. I know why you are so proud of this... this may be your best card yet..I love the fish jumping out of the water...the dotted umbrella... I just love it all.. beautiful beautiful job.. Good Luck
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is .. just Wow! I love it. You did a super job on that.

    Make me want to go and make sand castles. Love it.

    Hugs - Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves great! I love how the umbrella tunred out! And those waves are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card... I esp LOVE LOVE the waves!! Great job!!

    http://superscrapinmomof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete