9/30/2010

Sympathy Card, No Cricut, Cardz TV Challenge

My boyfriend's cousin passed away last Friday. I need to make about 10 Sympathy Card's.  I had this paper that is full of inspirational expressions. I thought this would be a great use of it. I added a computer generated phrase, ribbon, and flowers with brads and bling. I have made 4 with a few more to go. This card is so hard to make and when I looked around not many people make them for ideas. I welcome commments and hope you like this card.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Sandy! So sorry for your loss! You're right...sympathy cards are hard to make. Thanks for joining the challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mary that these card are the hardest to make but your cards turned out very lovely....well done

    ReplyDelete