9/04/2010

Thanksgiving

My first Thanksgiving card. I saw this in a magazine and knew I had to make it. I copied the pattern on my computer and cut the pumpkin out and then the pieces. I used different colored paper on each piece.  This card is larger than the others.
I used olive, orange, pattern paper, beige cardstock.The sentiment came from the Cricut Lite Cartridge Celebrate With Flourish. The pumpkin was put on pop dots.  I love the colors and it was so much fun to make.
I hope you enjoy this card and please leave any comments. If you want this pattern please e-mail me. The e-mail is at the top of my blog.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy I just love it! That is one I would love to copy..would love the pattern.

    Your cards are so nice - just love what you are doing.

    I ALSO LOVE THE BLOG CHANGE...perfect for Fall. You have a nice view also! We will start seeing the Aspen's turn soon. I did get some nice pictures last year and hope to do more this Fall.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete