3/22/2011

My Crafting Space (Part 2 And 3)

This is part 2 and part 3 of my Craft Room. Theses are my favorite Video's because it showcases my Island which is movable. I love this it was like getting a Christmas present in March. I have wanted this for many years. I was inspired by Diane at " Capadia Designs".   I love all the blogs that I visit.  Hope you enjoy this Video because I had some camera problems on the second one. The camera cut off on me so I tried to continue on.  Have a great day and "Happy Crafting". Please leave  a comment.

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!! Unbelievable! You are so blessed! That is crafter's paradise! If I could design a room I would do exactly what you had done! Love all those drawers and shelves! Fantastic! TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your island and the new cabinets and counter top is fab! Great space... Can I come over and play? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH SANDY I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS ROOM....I showed it to my hubby and told him I should have built ins instead of the cubes I stacked, painted and screwed together...

    Hugs
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome Sandy! I'm very jealous of that island. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your big work space table!! yep a really well used space.

    ReplyDelete