6/28/2011

Friends

These are different variations on an image that I had that was on my new CD " Double Sprinkles Of Kraft". I had already post the last card on the right before. I was awaiting these special stamps to finish them but had not received them on the previous post. I am now going to chance the sentiment on it later but just had to post this today. Today I received my wonderful art stamps from "K. Andrew".  She has come out with 6 sets of wonderful art stamps. Another thing that make these so great is they are made in "USA" yes the good old USA.  Also another great thing is some of the money that is used when purchased goes to charity.  These two stamps that I used comes from the "Positive Thoughts" stamps.  Please take a look and go to http://www.kandrewdesigns.com/ and check them out. Kristal is a great inspiration to all of us.  I ordered three sets and I can just see the endless possibilities.............. Hope you like my cards and her stamps.  Please leave a comment because we all love comments.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so pretty Sandy.......I'm going to head over and check out the stamps!

    ReplyDelete