7/03/2011

Home Is Where The Heart Is!

I went into my scrap box and got the green checked paper. The base is red and is 5 1/2 X 5 1/2. The house is a digi and I love the big heart. The buttons are brads and the hearts have bling in the center.  The saying is a clear one that I put on beige paper. The short piece of checked paper is on pop dots and the saying is also on pop dots.  This is for a Challenge over at Polka Doodles. I hope you like it. Please leave a comment because we all love comments.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I like that..great colors and love the sentiment...so true.
    Happy 4th my friend!
    Marcie
    ps..family coming for a visit in 2 days...may not get any craft time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love this.. very folk artsy.. I love gingham!
    Thanks for joining us over @ Polkadoodles this week , good luck !
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Sandy, the colors are perfect and I love hearts too! Good luck with the challenge and Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super duper cute Sandy! Love it, TFS :)
    ~Hugs~
    Becky
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very stylish card Sandy. Love the colour theme and the gingham papers.
    Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles Home Sweet Home challenge and good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw - this is such a lovely card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, thanks for entering the Polka Doodles Challenge

    ReplyDelete