1/12/2012

Celebrate The Season!

This is my first card for the New Year.  This has just been a really busy month and I am hoping that things slow down a little by the end of the month. I love this paper. I added a Pine Cone Tag from my great purchase at "Sam's".  Stamped a saying from "K. Andrews" winter set and added a lot of red bling. I am going to enter this in the Sunday Challenge on K. Andrews Blog.  I was really happy with  the way it turned out. It is very glittery and I hope everyone can see the details. Hope you enjoy the card and the New Year is bring you lots of time to craft. Please leave a comment because we all love comments.

5 comments:

  1. hi there!
    That is a lovely card. All the papers you used are so beautiful! The tag(s) really pops on this.
    Good job my friend. Glad to see a new post - I really need to find some motivation!
    Hugs, Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the added gems above the sentiment!! Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pine cone is beautiful. Love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge
    Heather Getting Cricky Jr DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty. I love the colors and glitter. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.
    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card Sandy, the paper is so pretty and I love the pine cone tag!.This is my first blog visit of the year......Best wishes for the new year:)

    ReplyDelete