3/04/2012

Butterflies and Lace 2

This card was made at the same time that the previous post was done. Kraft card stock for the base. Lace dolly for the center of the card. My butterflies made from left over paper and the message was a stamp from "Winged Things" by Kristal Andrew. I love the soft colors and the browns with the pinks. This is a second entry for "Going Buggy" challenge. Be sure and check out her stamps and the great prize over at "Going Buggy".
Please leave a comment because we all love comments..............

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I really like doily's and with the butterflies...great card.
    Hugs, Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty Sandy. I love round cards, and this one is so pretty. Thanks again for entering my challenge..
    hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what happened but the comment I left is now showing up!

    SO..this is very cute and I love the doily and butterflies. Sweet card for sure.
    Hugs, Marcie

    ReplyDelete