7/28/2012

Popcorn Bear's "Christmas In July"


I love a challenge so this card was something different and outside the box.   This came from "Paper Craft Magazine". I downloaded from the Christmas Collection Popcorn the Bear. This care was done in layers.  I had 8 layers that had to be glued on top of each other and placed just right.  I used brads on both side of the saying.  This card was fun to make and I love Popcorn Bear.  Hope you enjoy and please leave a comment because we all love comments.

7 comments:

  1. What a neat card! Love how it turned out! Thanks for creating with us at Cardz TV.

    Sarah :)
    Cardz TV DT
    http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very pretty! Thank you so very much for joining our Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us for "Anything Goes" at CardzTV Stamps!

    Shawnee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love that bear!

    Hugs,
    Jo-CTVS-DT
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...after a small dry spell you sure got busy! LOVE the cards you have posted. Was gone for a couple of days so have not been on line much.

    Again - great job on the cards..love them.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy,eight layers, wow! You did a great job! Great to see someone is organised and making Christmas cards( I wish I was) I've missed a couple of your posts......love the 4th of July cards too! Hope you are well and is a little cooler for you! I'm flat out getting around to friends blogs....I hope to change that soon.

    ReplyDelete