9/19/2012

"Poppy Happy Birthday"



This card was so much fun.  I subscribed to a new craft magazine which I did not need another one.  I have been looking at this one on line for sometime. I finally got the issue an it took forever to cash my check.  In the UK their October issue is out and for some reason I got sent 2 August issues.  I got fee stamps and this was one of them. "Poppies" don't you just love it. The paper on the base white card was from a pad that I got at "Big Lots" another bargain. The tag was one made and covered with red polka dot paper. I used a fabric covered button and my wonderful made butterfly.
The magazine is " Cardmaking and Papercrafts" from the UK.  I hope to get my back issue and current one before next year. Please leave a comment because we all love comments.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like that magazine - I get them at JoAnns once in a while.
    Your card is lovely. Glad you had a chance to do some crafting. I am working on Smash book(s) now but sure have the itch for some Fall and Halloween card crafts.
    Maybe soon...Hugs!! Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sandy, I love this! What a great card you have made with the free stamps. The pattern paper is so pretty. LOve the button too:)

    ReplyDelete