1/01/2013

Something Different! "Apple Of My Eye"

 
This was something new for me.  This is a 12 X 12 piece of paper with apples as the background.  The frame was cut from the cartridge "Fancy Frames".  The saying was cut from "Just Because Cards".  I got this wonderful photo from my God Son's wife of their beautiful daughters.  I wanted to do something special to send it back to her for Christmas.  I also added an apple and made the scarecrow from a pattern and used red brads so his arms and legs can be moved. I colored him with "Bic Markers".  It is all under glass in a "Shadow Box" frame that set up on the table like a picture. I hope she likes this.  This is my first project for 2013.  I hope you like this and please leave a comment because we all like comments.

2 comments:

  1. Sandy I love the new blog look ......what a beautiful winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute my friend. 2013 is well underway for you and your crafting!
    Hope to get back to mine soon...
    Hugs, Marcie...

    ReplyDelete