1/30/2013

Valentine's For Sweet Little Girls!


These card are ready to go to 4 lovely little ladies for "Valentines Day". These are made from Dearie Dolls Digi's. If you follow my blog you know I love them.  Same digi with different looks.  The one with the pink background was cut out and on pop dots.  I used red heart's bling over some of the heart's.  The pink back ground one had lots of hearts all over the page.  I used a stamp from the "Cardz TV" lady.  I love the set and use it as my go to set. I am pretty sure it is called "Happy Day's".  Check it out at my friend "Mary's" blog. Go visit her at "http://cardztv.blogspot.com/".  I hope you like these and please leave a comment because we all love comments.

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable and we're so glad you shared them with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. However, we would appreciate it if you would LINK BACK to our blog when entering our challenges! Thanks so much and keep up the fabulous work! These are sure to make the little girls smile!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete