2/21/2013

Birthday Owl....................



This was such a fun birthday card to make..  I used a blue base and wanted all the cuts to show so did not do a background paper.  The owl was cut from my cartridge "Lite Hoot & Holler".  The idea came from Cricut Cards magazine which has an owl for every occasion.  The background of the owl pattern paper came from a paper stack called "All Seasons".  The sentiment came from the same cartridge along with the balloon.  Instead of a bow cut I use curly ribbon in blue.  I am not great a bows.  The balloon was bare and needed something so I added a green scalloped circle from my scraps and another layer of yellow with a yellow heart.  Last but not least was my google eyes that has yellow eyebrows... I love this card and it was so...................much fun to make.  I hope you and she will like it. Please leave a comment because we all love comments.

1 comment: