2/15/2013

"Special Friends Birthday"


Another "Birthday Card". This was so much fun to make and I love the outcome.   I don't care to much for the color of yellow. I used a yellow base with a layer of design paper. It is a melon color or lite pink with yellow dots. Matched perfect with the Rose punch out from one of my paper stacks. I love lace and have a lot of it so I thought need to start using some of it. So I glued the lace across the card. Used a stamp on a piece of Yellow after making rounded corners with my favorite punch.  Added "Happy Birthday" with a stamp from one of my stamp sets and pearl brads in peach and yellow. I made this for a very dear friend who is having a "Birthday" this week.  I hope she likes it.  Please leave a comment because we all love comments..........

1 comment:

  1. That is a beauty. Love the lace, colors little pearls etc. Your friend will love it.
    Hugs, Marcie

    ReplyDelete