2/01/2013

"Valentine For My Sweetie"




I have been thinking about doing a card with hearts on in for awhile.  This was made for someone very special to me for "Valentine's Day".   He and I have know each other since we were in 1st grade. After being gone from each other for 30 years  he came back into my life.  This digi was from "Meljens Design"that I had saved.  I hope that was correct on where it came from.  I used red for the card base and layered it with a white paper with pink and red hearts.  I colored it with markers and "Lipstick Red" copic markers.  I added a little bling with a large red heart.  The saying was one that I thought of and added 3 more little bling hearts.  I hope you like it and please leave a comment because we all love comments.....................

1 comment:

  1. So so pretty Sandy....You know I love all the hearts! Love the sentiment too...its perfect!

    ReplyDelete