6/26/2013

Heart To Heart!


This card was so much fun to make.  I have had this jar digi for sometime. My friend over at Cardz TV has a wonderful stamp set out and if I did not have a stamp set that already had Jar's I would sure get her. Go over and take a look.  I have another friend in Australia who loves "Hearts".  Just so happens Cardz TV has a challenge. I love her mustache stamps. So I am hoping that this will be my lucky card and win a set of her stamps.  Hope you like it and please leave a comment because we all love comments.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sandy, your card is fabulous! I love those maison jar stamps.....this one is special because its filled with Hearts. Good luck in the challenge! We'll catch up on FB soon! Last week the girls had wisdom teeth removed in hospital and my oldest had his tonsils removed. All went well.....very busy!Hope you are enjoying your summer,not too much damage with storms etc . Hugs x

    ReplyDelete