10/18/2013

"Fright Zone"


What a fun card to make.  I love the bat paper. Some of the bat's are on pop dots. I just took more of the same paper and cut out bat's and put them on top of the others on the paper. Used a black base card.  I added "Blood Splat's" from Martha Stewart and a black dotted boarder across the card.  The saying is from Recollections.
Going to enter this card over at my friend Mary "Cardz TV" in a challenge. Hope you like it and please leave a comment because we all love comments. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving that bat paper too!! Such a cute card, thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card! Those bats look like they are flying off the page!
    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and not too spooky. I just love it.

    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Halloween creation! Thanks for joining at Parade Your Crafts!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat card. That paper is super cool. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Parade Your Crafts
    Amy PYC DT

    ReplyDelete