10/31/2013

Happy Birthday

 
This was a different card for me to make. I used a red base and a brown layer and leaf paper along with checked ribbon. I purchased a pack of colored card board paper and this was the yellow color that I used.  I cut out a tree from "Simply Charmed" cartridge and punched out buttons from my MS punch in different colored dot papers.  I use a "Birthday" sticker and this is what I ended up with. This is going to a friend for her birthday on November 6. It has a long way to travel and I hope she likes it.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET FRIEND"!  Please leave a comment because we all love comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hello of Sandy, your card is gorgeous! Is it for me? or have you another friend that lives a long way away :) Wow, ...I really love the button punch , very pretty design. Have a great week my friend xo

    ReplyDelete