8/11/2010

Paper Quilting (Thanks Mary)

These were inspired by Mary at Cardz TV. I made these a little different than she did.  I used one word on the outside and use the Cricut to cut the word  friends.  I put the sentiment on the inside. I used "Walk In My Garden" to cut the one inch squares and the word "Friends".  This is a all occasion card and could be used for several things.  I enjoyed making this card and be sure and have something to pick up the small pieces. Inside the sentiment reads "Are like quilts a patchwork of warmth and Comfort".

6 comments:

  1. i love the colors...very pretty...i must try this paper quilting ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty... beautiful colors... you did an amazing job!
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really made these your own with your great color combos! Love 'em!! Isn't paper quilting fun! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice ... Mary is the best she gives us some great ideas and how to's. I want to try making one as well. How did you cut the 1 inch square's..punch or paper cutter?

    Hugs, Marcie

    ReplyDelete