3/29/2011

Friends Card, Sew Kind

I have had this idea for awhile and decided to finally do the card. I love the paper and the red card stock base was great. I hated to cover up some of the items on the paper. The dotted ribbon I was not sure about. I found some quilt pattern squares and cut out the center which look just like a spool of thread. I used some of my cross stitch thread of which I have so much from kits I have done. I used purple and red buttons. I was so pleased with the way the card turned out. I hope you enjoy and please leave a comment.

6 comments:

  1. Really cute card!

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card...i need to get back in the swing of things...just no time for crafting lately..

    hope you mom is better....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness....love it! That is just to cute for words. Your friend will love it for sure!
    Hugs and sending hugs to your Mom .. hope she is getting better.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Sandy.......I hate to cover pretty paper too, but the spotted ribbon looks great.
    I just ordered a stampin up set that has a spool of thread in it.

    ReplyDelete