4/09/2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge

This card was made for a special aunt.
I love this paper I got in a pad of card stock from "Big Lot's" for $2.50. I love a good deal. I added yellow brads. I cut a boarder with a MS boarder punch. I wanted something more so I used a MS butterfly punch and layered them with pop dots. I added beads in the center blue and beige. I added a sentiment and this is what I got. I am not wild about yellow as a card base or color but this turned out pretty good. Hope you enjoy it. Please leave a comment...

10 comments:

  1. I think this is a great card! Love the yellow card. I agree with you the paper is very nice. Nothing like coming across a good deal and loving it! Nice one kiddo!
    Hugs, Marcie
    ps...thanks for the nice comments on my blog. Alwasys appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a great card too. My favourite color is blue.....so I love the paper and all the little extra details you have added.
    I'm not a yellow person either......have a look at my latest card, its yellow too! Just like yours it seemed to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy Big Lots find! Cool paper :)

    Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Luck at Big lots Sandy!! Great card, and thanks for coming to my blog!!

    Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and I hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card. I love the paper you used. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you love the Big Lots deals? That is gorgeous paper, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the paper on that card and the yellow brads add such a cute punch! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is really cute. It's bunny season! A sure sign of Spring! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete