3/21/2012

Happy Easter!

This is one of those cards that was made with everything but the "Kitchen Sink". The pale background has embossed "hearts.  The egg border was in my scrap box. The little chicks are an embellishments. The flowers are from different Cricut cartridges that I had cut some time ago. The butterflies are from a punch. I guess you could say this was made from things in my scrap box........I like the way it turned out and hope you do to. I am going to enter it in the Polkadoodles challenge. Please leave a comment because we all love comments..............Thanks for visiting my small blog...........

7 comments:

  1. Very nice ! Looks like you did a lot of work on this one...very much an Easter card.

    Good luck in the challenge!!
    Hugs, Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Sandy. What a great way to use up some things in your stash. Love the pretty heart background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job! I love it! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Easter card! Thanks for playing along at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a marvelous Easter card! I am glad to see that you enjoy entering challenges. I have been a follower of your blog for awhile. Love your projects!
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Sandra! Thank you for joining Polka Doodles this week! Hugs, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty Easter card!! Thanks for playing with us at Polka Doodles!!

    ReplyDelete