6/24/2012

Butterfly Kisses


This card was made for the challenge over at "Cardz TV". which is anything goes.  I used her "Butterfly Kisses " stamp from the Spring set. I love this set the possibilities are endless. The fence was cut from the cartridge "Spring Cottage".  The flowers were cut from the CD "Sundae Of Seasons" from Polka Doodles" which is a favorite of Enfys at "Going Buggy".  I love the colors and and butterfly of course is my favorite thing to use on cards. Hope you enjoy the card and please leave a comment because we all love comments.


2 comments:

  1. How beautiful!!! I so love the bg, the flowers, that wheelbarrow and that great butterfly! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime and for joining our Cardz TV Stamps 'Anything Goes' challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i like this ... very nice and love the greens.
    You did a super job on this one..thank you for sharing with us.
    Hugs...Marcie

    ReplyDelete