7/27/2012

First Snow (Cardz TV & Going Buggy)


This is my first posting in a long time.  Mary at Cardz TV had a challenge going on about Snowmen and Snowflakes. I missed the challenge by one day. So she has a team challenge on her blog so I am going to enter this card. It is a "Anything Goes".  I had this snowman design from one of my Craft Magazines and use colored markers and lots of "bling".  I have a lot of silver snow flakes so I kind of went a little "wacky" with them. Also entered the card over at "Going Buggy" in the "Under The Weather" challenge.
 Hope you enjoy and good luck to all that enter. Please leave a comment because we all love comments.....

5 comments:

  1. Great card!!! Thanks for joining the challenge and good luck!
    Jennifer CTV Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Sandy!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!

    Hugs,
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this Sandy!
    Thank You for joining us over at Cardz Tv
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowman and the sentiment. Thanks for playing at Cardz TV.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for plauing along at Cardztv!

    ReplyDelete