2/18/2015

Childs Birthday


 
One of my sweet little girls that I send packages too has a birthday that is coming up. She will be five years old the end of the month. This is a little different than most cards I make her. This is a coloring card. It is also a nursery rhyme. "Humpty Dumpty". I was looking thru some of the things my Mom had and came across an old "Nursery Rhyme" book they had bought me when I was a little girl. The cover was missing and I had written my first name inside the first page. It has turned yellow and the pages on the ends are a little torn. I found this poem in the book and copied it and put it on the inside of the card. Ashley can color both pages. I hope she likes it.  Hope you like it and please leave a comment because we all love comments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment